- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup orzo, dry
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium kiwi
- Cook orzo as directed on package; set aside to cool. Meanwhile, thaw corn.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas; place in a large bowl. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Chop into smaller, bite-sized pieces and add to chickpeas. Shell edamame (if needed) and chop dill and onion. Add all to chickpeas along with crumbled feta.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, juice of lemon, salt and pepper. Pour over salad. Add orzo and corn; toss to coat evenly.
- Serve salad with sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 623mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 16g