- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine Cajun spice, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Rub over all surfaces of fillets.
- Blend marmalade and 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice together; drizzle over fillets.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes depending on how thick the fillets are. Fish is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork. Serve with lime wedges.
- Dice 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes into 1/2-1 inch cubes. Parboil potatoes 5 minutes in 3 quarts of boiling salted water. Drain well.
- Heat oil and thyme in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and saute 5 minutes without stirring. Stir and cook another 7 minutes, until golden. Season with salt, and pepper.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie