- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine thawed concentrate, honey, soy sauce, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and brush with orange and honey sauce. Bake for 20 minutes, basting with orange and honey sauce again at the 10 and 15 minute marks.
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water and fill a large bowl with ice water. Chop broccoli and add to boiling water. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bright green in color. Drain, then add to ice water to blanch. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes, then drain again.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute (optional). Add broccoli, salt, and pepper; cook for 3 minutes. Add cheese and stir to coat.
- Serve chicken with broccoli, strawberries, oranges, and rolls on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie