- 3 each chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 medium orange
- 1/4 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Cut chicken into 2 inch strips and toss into a bowl. Combine salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add to chicken and toss to coat evenly. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Cook chicken in skillet for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring often to prevent sticking. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, juice, and mustard; set aside.
- Once chicken has cooled to room temperature, add to the yogurt mixture and toss to coat evenly. Chop bell pepper; add lettuce, bell pepper, and chicken mixture to a large bowl. Toss, and divide evenly among 4 serving dishes.
- Top each serving of salad with orange wedges, almonds, feta and hemp seeds. Serve with crackers.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie