- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 cup trail mix (with nuts, seeds, and chocolate chips)
- Toast bread slices. Spread each with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Slice cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- Add cucumber slices to the bread on top of the cream cheese. Spread remaining cream cheese over the cucumber slices, and then add tomatoes and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with apple slices, edamame, and trail mix on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie