- 16 ounce turkey sausage
- 3 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 2 medium peach
- 6 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar, raspberry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Spray a Dutch oven or large, deep pan with cook spray, and heat over medium. Brown the sausage and cook until no longer pink inside; remove from heat and slice into coins. Set aside, covered.
- Halve the tomatoes, slice onion and mince garlic.
- Combine in same Dutch oven, all ingredients except a few of the basil leaves and the cheese.
- Cover and allow to boil; remove the lid once boiling and cook for an additional 7-9 minutes. Stirring occasionally so pasta does not stick together and water absorbs.
- Add cheese and stir to combine;
- For salad, simply cut peaches into smaller pieces and toss all ingredients together.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie