- 4 none chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 spear ASPARAGUS
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 slice, medium bread, Italian
- Pound out the chicken breasts and then cut each into 3-4 pieces; set aside.
- Whisk together the dressing, vinegar, and honey; set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to hot skillet. Cook for 6-7 minutes or until no longer pink inside, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, trim asparagus and green beans, peel and julienne carrots, and halve the grape tomatoes; set aside.
- Pour half the dressing mixture in with the chicken and toss to coat. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Add veggies to skillet along with remaining dressing mixture and toss to coat evenly. Cook over medium for 3-4 minutes, stirring to keep from sticking. Add chicken back to skillet and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve each helping of chicken and veggies with grapes, blueberries, and a slice of bread on the side.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 364mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 30g