- 3 medium banana
- 1 cup soymilk, vanilla
- 2 large egg
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 4 medium clementine
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mash bananas with a potato masher or the back of a fork; the riper the bananas the better!
- Mix all ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) together, and let set while you prepare the muffin pan.
- Line the pan with cupcake liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter, then divide evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until edges start to brown and muffins are firm to the touch. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
- Serve with clementines on the side.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 15mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g