- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8X8 inch baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- Mix together oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk egg in a small dish; stir in oil and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined. Fold in raisins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes then cut into bars.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt on top.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 286mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g