- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Split bagels into halves then toast to desired doneness.
- Spread bottom halves of the bagels with peanut and/or almond butter, and the top halves with jam.
- Place the halves together forming “sandwiches”; slice into halves or quarters, if desired.
- Swirl the yogurt into the applesauce.
- Serve bagels with yogurt-applesauce and baby carrots on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie