- 3 cup macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 large Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 bunch broccoli
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. While it boils, slice pepper into strips and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat. Crush or mince garlic. Add shrimp and garlic, sauté for 3 minutes; remove from pan.
- Add pepper slices, sauté for 3 minutes. Add pesto and cook on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over pasta; with raspberries and steamed broccoli on the side.
- Rinse broccoli and cut into bite size pieces.
- Steam until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie