Nutrition education tools that bring healthy lessons home. GRAND OPENING SALE 20% OFF ENTIRE STORE!
In late 2007, I designed a portion plate to teach my own kids nutrition in a practical, easy to understand way. I started Super Healthy Kids as a platform to sell this first plate along with ideas to help you feed your kids more fruits and vegetables!
Over the past decade, I’ve had thousands of parents write in tell us that their kids are finally choosing veggies on their own. They are telling their parents that they want to fill this whole plate with all the food groups. I even had a mom complain in fun to me that ever since her preschooler got the plate, she begs for every food on it- including carrots at breakfast!
Over the last 10 years, we’ve evolved and pivoted many times. The nutrition plates have been very popular with health educators who teach a balanced approach to eating, and send their clients home with a tool that reinforces those lessons. (history of Super Healthy Kids)
TIMELINE OF SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
- 2007 Designed the first illustrations for the “Healthy Habits Plate“
- 2008 Recieved first 2000 plates from manufacturer.
- 2011 USDA adopted the Choose MyPlate image to replace the MyPyramid food guide
- 2012 Featured in Family Fun Magazine!
- 2015 Started targeting the consumer market via Amazon
- 2018 Rebranded to Health Beet to sell to the educator market at bulk prices
Since the plates have been so well received by health educators everywhere, it’s time to give this product line it’s own online space and identity! We’ve rebranded the physical products sold by Super Healthy Kids as HEALTH BEET!
We’re excited about this new direction for these products. Healthbeet.org is great for wholesale buying because not only are we offering free shipping for orders over $25, but wholesale prices start as low as 4 plates! And to celebrate the launch and grand opening of Health Beet, we’re offering 20% off all plates through the month of May!
If you are an educator, head over to find the same great MyPlate products with a much smoother checkout process, more resources for educators and a site dedicated to teaching!
If you are a parent, head to our Amazon store to find our kid friendly plates to teach your kids nutrition at home!
We want to give away several four packs of our newest Choose MyPlates for kids! To be eligible, one entry for each of the following things:
- Comment on this post if you want one of the plates!
- Sign up for the Super Healthy Kids newsletter.
- Subscribe to the Super Healthy Kids Youtube Channel!
Giveaway will end May 8th!