- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Place sunflower seeds (not the type in the shell!!) and 1-3 tablespoons of oil in a high-powered blender or food processor; blend for 1-3 minutes or until nuts turn into a paste. Add additional oil a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Spread sunflower butter onto 4 bread slices, drizzle with honey, then top with remaining slices of bread to form 4 sandwiches.
- Chop pineapple and slice bell pepper.
- Serve sandwiches with pineapple and pepper slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie