- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on half of the bread slices.
- Top with the other half of the bread slices forming sandwiches; cut into small strips.
- Let your kids dip sandwich strips into the yogurt.
- Slice apples and cucumber, and serve on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie