- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 16 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- For each lunch spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of jam on crackers, or send separately for child to spread themselves. Alternatively, whole grain bread can be used in place of crackers.
- Slice fruit, and mix together, allowing the juice from the orange to cover the apples as to prevent from browning. Send ranch for the broccoli if your kids like that.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 205mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g