- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- Allow pizza dough to rest on the counter as you prep your toppings.
- Once you begin prepping your toppings, heat skillet on medium-high heat. Split dough into four sections, and roll each one, allowing it to fit the skillet.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, and begin with first pizza. Cook for one minute, releasing any bubbles that may form. Flip the dough and immediately start adding toppings. Help the kids add their own toppings when you are making theirs. Once toppings are added, cover skillet. Cook until cheese is melted; approximately 5 minutes. If their is a burning smell, turn down heat.
- Serve with cranberry-lettuce side salad.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie