- 8 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 cup spinach
- 16 ounce ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 6 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 medium kiwi
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package. Set aside while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour a small amount of marinara on the bottom of a baking dish (8×8) to prevent sticking.
- Heat a skillet over medium and add ground turkey and Italian seasoning. Chop mushrooms and add to turkey; continue to cook until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat, stir in spinach, and allow to wilt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, egg, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Spread three noodles across bottom of baking dish. Layer noodles, cheese mixture, turkey mixture, and sauce. Repeat for three layers until all ingredients have been used, ending with sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese; cover with foil, and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with sliced kiwi.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie