- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 can refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 6 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the bottom of a 8X8 baking dish by greasing it with oil or placing foil down into it, set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle 1T olive oil into skillet.
- Mix lime juice with refried beans then lay out tortillas; spread refried beans, salsa, mushrooms and cheese (reserve a few tablespoons for serving) on each tortilla.
- Fold tortillas into pockets and place them seam side down into the preheated skillet. Brown each side; approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Then place them into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Before serving, top with yogurt, shredded cheddar cheese and chopped green onions; serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 954mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 7g