- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 2 cup spinach
- 3 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cup grapes
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Chop mushrooms then stir into eggs.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium and spread spinach over the bottom.
- Pour egg mixture over spinach and cook about 1 minute, lifting edges occasionally to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow to bottom of the skillet.
- When mixture begins to set around the edges, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 3-6 minutes more until completely set.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over half of the eggs, then fold the other half over top.
- Cut the omelet into quarters and slide each piece onto a serving plate.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie