- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg white
- 4 large egg
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place wraps on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes; until crispy.
- Spray with cooking spray and heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk together eggs. Set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, saute vegetables for 3 minutes; add eggs and scramble until no longer runny. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese,
- Spread and even amount of salsa onto each tortilla, top each with some eggs. Serve with sliced pears.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 204mg | Sodium: 975mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 24g