- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg white
- 4 large egg
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place wraps on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes; until crispy.
- Spray with cooking spray and heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk together eggs. Set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, saute vegetables for 3 minutes; add eggs and scramble until no longer runny. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese,
- Spread and even amount of salsa onto each tortilla, top each with some eggs. Serve with sliced pears.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie