- 4 cup water
- 4 cup multigrain cereal
- 1 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Bring water to a boil
- Add multigrain cereal and reduce heat to low
- Simmer until all of the water is absorbed, about 8 minutes
- While the cereal is cooking, chop up the apple, removing the core but not the skin, and place in a microwave safe dish.
- Add a small amount of water to the apple dish (about 2 tablespoons) and cover the apples with a glass plate so they will steam.
- Microwave apples for 2 minutes, or until they become soft.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Add apples and the rest of the toppings to the prepared cereal.
Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 236mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 43g