- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Crack an egg into each sprayed muffin cup.
- Sprinkle with spinach and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until egg is done to desired consistency.
- Serve alongside toast and oranges.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 193mg | Sodium: 266mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g