- 4 large egg
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray 4 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray. Crack an egg into each.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Once eggs are cooked, sprinkle with grated cheese while still hot.
- Toast muffins and spread each with butter. Add spinach to one half of a muffin, top with an egg and then the remaining muffin half. Repeat with remaining ingredients, making 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 212mg | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 1g