- 4 ounce Muenster cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- Preheat sandwich press (or stovetop griddle or waffle iron).
- Place a slice of cheese and 1/2 cup spinach between two slices of bread; repeat with remaining ingredients, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Cook each sandwich until bread is golden and cheese has melted (cooking one at a time if necessary).
- Serve with cherry tomatoes, apple slices, and almonds on the side.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 484mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g