- 4 ounce Muenster cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- Preheat sandwich press (or stovetop griddle or waffle iron).
- Place a slice of cheese and 1/2 cup spinach between two slices of bread; repeat with remaining ingredients, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Cook each sandwich until bread is golden and cheese has melted (cooking one at a time if necessary).
- Serve with cherry tomatoes, apple slices, and almonds on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie