- 2 cup orange juice
- 2 cup Grapefruit juice, pink, raw
- 4 leaves mint, fresh
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Preheat a non-stick griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, oil, and honey. Gradually mix the wet ingredients into the dry; batter may be lumpy. Pour into skillet by the tablespoon, making pancakes that are only about 1-1 1/4 inch wide. Cook approximately 1 minute per side; watch carefully, the small pancakes will cook fast! Set aside and repeat until all batter has been used.
- Assemble skewers by alternating 1-2 pancakes and pieces of fruit. The kids can even do this themselves! Once all pancakes, strawberries, and blackberries have been skewered, lightly dust some powdered sugar over the tops.
- Grab the prettiest glasses you have and mix 1/2 cup of orange juice with 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice into each glass, and garnish with a mint leaf. Place yogurt on the side for dipping.
- Serve with lots of love!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie