- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mash banana; add peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla in a large bowl; stir well. Add oats, quinoa, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Shred zucchini and press with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Fold in shredded zucchini and chia seeds.
- Spoon dough onto the baking sheet; about 2 tablespoons dough per cookie.
- Bake cookies on center rack for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool on the pan for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie