- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 2 cup strawberries
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Chop pepper and tomato.
- Sauté peppers for 2-3 minutes, then add tomatoes and sauté a minute more.
- Whisk eggs together and add to skillet; cook until no longer runny. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Toast bread and top with jam.
- Serve eggs alongside toast and sliced strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie