- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Chop spinach and mince garlic; set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, and baking powder; mix in spinach and garlic.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin cups and bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut sausage into chunks and cook according to package.
- Assemble kabobs by adding quiche, sausage, and blackberries to skewers in an alternating fashion.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie