- 1 cup couscous, dry
- 3 medium orange
- 1/4 cup apricots, dried
- 1 medium pomegranate
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 ounce raisins, seedless
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make couscous as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, peel oranges and chop into chunks, chop dried apricots into bite-size pieces, and remove the pomegranate seeds from the pomegranate; place all aside separately.
- Put water and honey in a pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Squeeze in the juice from a few of the orange wedges; stir in the apricots and raisins, then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix together couscous, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Pour hot water mixture over couscous. Toss and set aside for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure all the couscous is absorbing the liquid.
- Stir in the chopped oranges and pomegranate seeds before serving.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 163mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 34g