- Make couscous as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, peel oranges and chop into chunks, chop dried apricots into bite-size pieces, and remove the pomegranate seeds from the pomegranate; place all aside separately.
- Put water and honey in a pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Squeeze in the juice from a few of the orange wedges; stir in the apricots and raisins, then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix together couscous, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Pour hot water mixture over couscous. Toss and set aside for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure all the couscous is absorbing the liquid.
- Stir in the chopped oranges and pomegranate seeds before serving.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie