- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1 medium english cucumber
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4 medium kiwi
- Make sandwiches using 1 slice of cheese per sandwich. Spread the outside with butter.
- Toast sandwiches in a preheated skillet until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Cut the remaining slices of cheese into triangles, forming the teeth, and circles for the eyes.
- Slice the cucumber to form the arms and spikes for the monster. Assemble your monster sandwich, using the blueberries for the center of the eyes.
- Serve kiwi and remaining blueberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie