- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium cucumber
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Cut tops off of bell peppers then remove the ribs and seeds.
- Slice the peppers and cucumbers into strips.
- Mash the avocado in a small food processor or with the back of a fork.
- Serve veggies alongside hummus and mashed avocado for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie