- 4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/8 cup Miso
- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 block Tofu, firm
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 medium orange
- Bring the stock and miso to a boil in a saucepan until miso is dissolved. Add in the carrots and edamame and continue to boil until tender. Add alphabet pasta and boil gently until done, about 6 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes, and thinly slice the green onions, and set aside.
- When the pasta is tender, take the soup off the heat then add the tofu.
- Serve in small bowls, garnished with the sliced green onions and oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie