Mini Pizza Bagels with Celery and Cinnamon ApplesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 mini bagel, wheat
- 3/4 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 stalk celery
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice bagels in half horizontally. Spoon marinara sauce over each half, spreading in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle each half with cheese and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook in preheated oven on middle rack for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Watch carefully so they don’t burn!
- Core and slice apples, then sprinkle with cinnamon; cut celery into sticks.
- Serve pizza bagels with cinnamon apples and celery sticks on the side.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 601mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g