- 10 each bell pepper, mini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Cut mini peppers crosswise into slices.
- Add oil to a skillet and sauté peppers until tender and beginning to brown.
- Top with cheese and heat just until cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 169mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g