- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 4 large egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dice onion, bell pepper, and zucchini; add to hot skillet. Sauté for 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add veggies and stir to combine; pour mixture into ramekins.
- Place ramekins onto baking sheet and then place into oven. Bake for 16-18 minutes until eggs are set.
- Toast bread and top with butter if desired. Serve frittatas with toast and bananas on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie