- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 3 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 cup pineapple
- 6 ounce ham
- 2/3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, and shape each into small pizza rounds. Dough may need to rest for 15-30 minutes before shaping–follow directions on the package.
- Mix honey and water in a small bowl. Add chopped pineapple and diced ham; toss to coat evenly. Spread sauce over each pizza, top with pineapple and ham mixture, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust begins to brown.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 1307mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 29g