- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap potatoes in foil and pierce with a fork. Bake 35 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix together the turkey, garlic powder, parsley, oregano, egg, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Form into small meatballs, approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium. Add meatballs and cook until browned and no longer pink on the inside. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- For the salad: Chop romaine; slice tomato and cucumber. Combine all veggies and drizzle with dressing just before serving.
- Serve meatballs with potatoes, grapes, and salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie