- 4 mini bagel, wheat
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 medium carrot
- Split each bagel in half and spread with cream cheese.
- Halve grapes and mix with orange wedges and raisins.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Serve bagels alongside fruit and carrots.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie