- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 medium cucumber
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Cook quinoa according to the package directions.
- Dice cucumbers, carrots, apples, and avocado; roughly chop spinach.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, spritz with lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Calories: 563kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 364mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 29g