- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 1/3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon mint, fresh
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 cup grapes
- Lay pita flat and spread hummus along the middle leaving space at the edges. Dice tomatoes and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, combine diced tomato with half of the cucumber (about 1 cup), thyme, olive oil, half of the lemon juice (1 lemon yields) and salt/pepper to taste; spread on top of hummus in the pita.
- To create cucumber yogurt sauce, combine remaining 1 cup cucumber, yogurt, chopped mint, minced garlic and remaining lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt/pepper to taste then drizzle on top of the tomato salad.
- Slice in half and serve with grapes.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 694mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g