- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 medium mango
- Finely mince garlic. Drain and rinse beans.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic to hot pan and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the the quinoa, veggie broth, beans, diced tomatoes, corn, cumin, onion powder, chili powder, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cover; simmer for about 25 minutes or until the liquid is fully absorbed, then remove from the heat.
- Stir in chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Top with cheese, salsa, diced avocado, and/or sour cream as desired; serve mango slices on the side.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 1199mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 17g