- 2 cup grapes
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium. While oil heats, mince garlic and chop onion.
- Once the oil is hot add the garlic, onion, corn, and chilies to the skillet; sauté until onion is tender, approximately 6-7 minutes. Add the rice, spinach, and 1 cup of the tomato sauce. Stir to combine and allow the spinach to wilt.
- Drain and rinse pinto beans. Combine with the remaining tomato sauce and the salsa. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a 9-inch square pan, spread 1/2 of the salsa mixture into the dish. Place 3 tortillas over the salsa as you would lasagna noodles (they may slightly overlap). Next spread with half the rice mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie