- 6 large egg
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl; add a little milk if desired. Pour into a skillet and cook over medium-high heat until no longer runny, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Slice or mash avocado and add to tortillas, followed by cheese and salsa. Top with scrambled eggs.
- Roll the tortilla up like a burrito, and serve pineapple on the side.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 595mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 12g