- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta cooks, chop veggies into pieces that are fairly uniform in size.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add all veggies, season with salt and pepper; stir and cook for 5-7 minutes. Add marinara sauce, cook for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce begins to bubble. Add cooked pasta and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve hot pasta and veggies with yogurt and berries for dessert.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie