- 6 oz Spaghetti
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta cooks, chop veggies into pieces that are fairly uniform in size.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add all veggies, season with salt and pepper; stir and cook for 5-7 minutes. Add marinara sauce, cook for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce begins to bubble. Add cooked pasta and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve hot pasta and veggies with yogurt and berries for dessert.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 705mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g