- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 cup great northern beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package. While pasta cooks, dice tomatoes, mince garlic. Chop zucchini, cut pepper into thin strips.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, vinegar, basil, pepper flakes and salt; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium heat. Add zucchini, peppers, garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes; stirring occasionally to avoid veggies from sticking to the pan.
- Remove from heat and mix in the tomatoes, remaining olive oil, drained pasta, rosemary and feta cheese. Mix to coat evenly.
- Serve warm with grapes on the side.
Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 92g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 985mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g