- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 cup great northern beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package. While pasta cooks, dice tomatoes, mince garlic. Chop zucchini, cut pepper into thin strips.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, vinegar, basil, pepper flakes and salt; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium heat. Add zucchini, peppers, garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes; stirring occasionally to avoid veggies from sticking to the pan.
- Remove from heat and mix in the tomatoes, remaining olive oil, drained pasta, rosemary and feta cheese. Mix to coat evenly.
- Serve warm with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie