- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 3/4 pound turkey, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add ground turkey and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Stir and cook until no longer pink, approximately 5-6 minutes. Add marinara and heat through.
- While turkey is cooking, add asparagus to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Juice lemon over asparagus and then add about 1/4 teaspoon of zest; toss to coat. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve pasta topped with turkey sauce; with asparagus and sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 905mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g