- 4 cup spinach
- 4 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Finely chop onion, mince garlic, and slightly whisk egg.
- Add beef, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper to a large bowl; mix well (you may want to use your hands).
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray and then add the beef mixture. Shape into a loaf, leaving some space around the edges of the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until cooked through and no longer pink.
- A bit before the meatloaf is finished cooking, peel and chop the potatoes. Add to a saucepan and cover with water. Boil until fork tender, then drain; add the butter and salt, and mash together.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
- Serve meatloaf with spinach salad, sweet potatoes, and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie