- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium onion
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 1/3 cup flour, coconut
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Place meat into a large mixing bowl. Chop spinach, finely chop carrots, mushrooms, onions; add to meat along with remaining ingredients. Mix well with your hands.
- Place an even amount into muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until meat is no longer pink in the center. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Serve with a side of rice and pineapple
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie