- 4 tablespoon popcorn, unpopped kernels
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 16 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- Pop popcorn according to package directions.
- Slice cheese, peel carrots and cut into sticks, and chop broccoli into smaller pieces. Divide canned peaches into half cup servings or get the fruit cups with no sugar added.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 equal portions and place in a divided container to serve (or pack in lunchboxes to go).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie