- 1 cup barley, pearled, dry
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 4 medium peach
- Cook barley according to package directions.
- Pour in 1/2 cup milk to each of 4 servings of barley, top off with walnuts and a drizzling of maple syrup.
- Dice peaches and toss on top of barley.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie